Easy Beet & Mint Hummus
Write a review
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 1/2 packet Wild Beetroot & Onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- Scattering of salt, to taste
- I made up some easy Beet and Mint Hummus today for a friends' lunch picnic. I got sent some lovely gourmet dip mixes from @spicetradingco to try and they are great! This Wild Beetroot & Onion flavour is delicious and much easier than dealing with raw beetroot! It's worth mentioning that these blends are totally gluten free and have no added salt/sugar: just great flavour to add to your dips, roasts, vegetable and pasta dishes..
- You can check out The Spice Trading Co to buy the selection of mixes.
- (BTW, this is not a sponsored post. I'm just trying them out and reviewing so stay tuned if interested!)
- Becky Gillespie, @eatwhatweeat + www.eatwhatweeat.com
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/