Nutritious and so very delicious - the kids will love them!
Write a review
- 3 Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 Sachet Holy Chilli Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 1 Sachet Rockin Moroccan Medley Seasoning Mix
- Lightly tossed in olive oil and 2 tablespoons of seasoning mix. The Rockin' Moroccan and the Holy Chilli Guacamole Seasoning mixes were separated into 2 bowls. These potatoes were boiled for approximately 5-10mins cheating time before throwing in the preheated oven for approximately 30mins or until crispy.
- We had light sour cream for dipping sauce on the side but add a seasoning to the sour cream or alternatively use a Greek style natural yoghurt.
- The perfect after school snack on a rainy day! 👌🙋♂️🙋
- They were delicious and well received! Thumbs up! 👍🏻👏
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/