Holy Chilli Guacamole Dip
Write a review
- 1 Sachet Holy Chilli Guacamole Spice Blend
- 1 small Avocado
- Lemon juice
- 1 250g Sour Cream
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- Cumin Seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the Holy Chilli Guacamole Spice Blend to 250g sour cream and let sit.
- Crush 1 Avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice and let sit.
- In a saucepan heat 1 tablespoon of Ghee then add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds. Once heated add the onion and let brown slightly then add the tomato. Cook until softened.
- Combine the avocado mix with the sour cream/spice blend mix, then add the tomato and onion sauce.
- Ready to serve.....:)
- Low fat sour cream can be used and butter can be used as an alternative choice to ghee.
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/