Magical Mint & Pea Pasta
This dish couldn't be easier. It can be eaten hot or cold as a light dinner or a tasty side dish. I like to make it in advance if we are having a BBQ.
Write a review
- 500g pasta bows
- 1 bunch of asparagus chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 3 tbsps natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsps magical mint & coriander spice blend
- Olive Oil
- Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package. With 5 minutes to go, add in the asparagus spears followed by the baby peas. Once tender, drain, stir through some olive oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl or jug add 3 tablespoons natural yoghurt and 1tablespoon Magical Mint and Coriander spice blend. Stir well. Pour over the pasta and gently mix to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
- I like to sprinkle parmesan cheese and black pepper before serving.
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/