Moroccan Vegetable Chickpea Soup
Like a Moroccan Minestrone!
Write a review
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1/2 Leek
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 cup Baby Peas
- 1 Cup Spinach (Silverbeet)
- 1 400g Chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock (Thermomix) or 250g
- 1/2 teaspoon Rock Salt
- 1 Sachet Rockin' Moroccan Medley Spice Blend
- 60g Pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook the onion, leek and garlic in the hot oil until the onions are translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir the Rockin' Moroccan Spice Blend and salt; cook together until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the diced potatoes, carrots, peas, spinach and stock to the pot. Pour enough water over the mixture to cover; bring to a simmer. Add chickpeas and pasta and cook until the potatoes are soft and pasta cooked, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Fenegreek on once served.
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/