Perky Pumpkin & Chilli Ravioli
Vegetarian / Meat Optional / Quick & Easy / So Delicious
Write a review
- Black Mustard Seeds
- Cumin Seeds (optional)
- Onion diced
- Tomatoes diced
- Salt (optional)
- Perky Pumpkin Chilli Spice Blend
- Farmers Union Pure Cream
- Gluten Free Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
- Fresh Coriander to taste
- Add the fresh ravioli to boiling water and cook over medium heat until the ravioli is cooked.
- In a separate pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of ghee until hot. Then add 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds and then the diced onion. Cook until brown. Then add the diced tomatoes and cook until softened. Add 2 tablespoons of Perky Pumpkin Spice Blend, a pinch of salt and stir. Add 1/2 cup (or to taste) of the cream and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the fresh coriander to garnish or stir through the pasta just before serving.
- Pasta ready to serve.....
- Quantities can change depending on how many you are cooking for.
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/