Sausage Rolls spiced with Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg
Snack, Lunch or Party Food - cannot go wrong with these family favourites!
Write a review
- 15g Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Spice Blend
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 500g Pork Mince
- 1 Egg
- 4 Sheets Frozen Puff Pastry
- 20g Olive Oil
- 50g Dry Breadcrumbs
- Thermomix Recipe
- Finely chop onion and carrot, saute over a medium heat until soft. Add pork mince and an egg with 15g spice blend. Add dry breadcrumbs and combine. Spread onto puff pastry and roll.
- Brush with milk or beaten egg and cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Can be enjoyed both hot and cold 🙂
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/