Sweet Cous Cous Orange & Pinenuts
Write a review
- 1 cup Wholemeal CousCous
- 11/2 tablespoons Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoon Sultanas
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 Red Capsicum
- 1/2 Green Capsicum
- 1/2 Yellow Capsicum
- 2 small Oranges
- In a large bowl combine CousCous with Dreamy Carrot Spice Blend and Sultanas. Stir in the boiling water and cover. Stand 6 minutes and fluff with a fork.
- In a saucepan heat 1 tablespoon of ghee and when heated add the pinenuts. Then add the 3 x capsicums diced and cook until slightly softened.
- Dice one peeled orange.
- Stir the sauce mix with the cous cous and then lightly toss through the orange or leave on top.
- Squeeze orange juice on top to taste.
- Great for kids as a meal or used as a salad as a side dish :).
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/