The only "Holy Chilli Guacamole" and "Rockin Moroccan Veggie Burger
Write a review
- VEGGIE BURGER
- 1 Sachet Rockin' Moroccan Medley Spice Blend
- 500 g Veggies (pick your favourites, e.g. carrots, potato, peas, leak, red capsicum, zucchini, sweet corn)
- 250 g Vegetable Stock (ideally homemade)
- 1 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Rolled Oats / Porridge
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- Coconut / olive oil for cooking
- HOLY CHILLI GUACAMOLE
- 1/2 Sachet Holy Chilli Guacamole
- 1/2 large avocado
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 125 grams light Sour Cream
- Finely dice all vegetables and blend all ingredients together.
- Allow to rest for 15mins.
- Form 2 tablespoons of mixture into a ball and then flatten into a frypan with heated coconut / olive oil. Fry approximately 7mins on each side.
- Serve on a burger with salad of your choice.
- Blend all ingredients and allow to rest for 15mins. Serve with the Veggie Burger on a bun of your choice.
- This recipe does not have to be served as a burger but can be plated with individual components :).
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/