Wild Beetroot & Onion Tofu Dip
Write a review
- 1 sachet Wild Beetroot & Onion Spice Blend
- 1 block of silken extra soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Kale & beetroot chips
- Mini lettuce cups
- Kaleslaw salad
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
- 2. Process for 5 minutes, until very creamy & smooth. Alternatively mix by hand.
- 3. Refrigerate for at least an hour to thicken.
- 4. Use within 5-6 days.
- Fill lettuce cups and add kaleslaw salad with kale & beetroot chips as a topping.
- This recipe was mixed by hand!
The Spice Trading Company http://thespicetradingcompany.com.au/